Good news if you want to shop Memorial Day clothing deals: Many are still going strong. So if you’ve been meaning to refresh your closet for summer, now’s your last opportunity to do so at some of the season’s lowest prices. After thoroughly checking out the deals, we’ve rounded up the best Memorial Day clothing sales not to miss.
Some of the biggest markdowns we’re still seeing include Nordstrom’s Half-Yearly Sale, where you can save up to 60% on thousands of styles; Good American’s extended 25% off everything sale, which includes their top-rated denim; and Madewell, where you can take 30% off your purchase. Here, all the deals you’ll want browse ASAP.
The Best Memorial Day Clothing Sales To Shop
- Nordstrom: At Nordstrom’s Half-Yearly Sale, you can take up to 60% off clothes, shoes and accessories from designer brands for the whole family.
- Shopbop: Save up to 50% on popular must-haves from Staud, Stuart Weitzman, Ulla Johnson and more during Shopbop’s sale event.
- Good American: Good American has quickly become many shoppers’ go-to brand for denim that fits like a glove. Use code MAY25 to (still!) save 25% on all items—including the bestselling Good Legs Jeans.
- Everlane: For those who like to have options, you can shop more than 300 styles in Everlane’s well-stocked sale section. Find bathing suits for less than $25, denim for less than $50 and more.
- Lululemon: Shop Lululemon’s recently restocked sale section and find your favorite items for less, such as the brand’s beloved leggings for as low as $49.
- J.Crew: Save more than 70% on already-discounted sale items at the modern preppy retailer, including this pretty sundress shown above.
- Athleta: Take up to 60% ff already-discounted athleisure and activewear styles at Athleta right now.
- Jenni Kayne: If you’re a fan of the effortlessly chic California brand, Jenni Kayne is offering 15% off sitewide after you sign up for emails.
- Anthropologie: Dresses, resort wear, you name it—shop all your summer fashion essentials from Anthropologie’s sale items.
- Eloquii: Whether you have a beach vacay planned or need a dress for a summer wedding, you can save up to 60% off select styles right now.
- Madewell: Madewell has earned high praise for its popular styles, though many items don’t come cheap. With code WARMUP, you can save 30% on Madewell shorts, jeans and accessories.
- Saks Fifth Avenue: Score options from Alice + Olivia, Cult Gaia, Loeffler Randall and more for up to 70% off at the luxury department store right now.
- Andie: Use code MDWSALE to take advantage of up to 65% off the brand’s swimsuit styles, which are favorites of celebrities and fashion influencers.
- Net-A-Porter: During Net-A-Porter’s sale, shoppers can save up to 50% on all things designer. Pick up deals on brands like Marni, Oscar De La Renta and Tom Ford.
- Levi’s: Denim never goes out of style, which makes now a great time to shop Levi’s annual Summer Sale. Enjoy 40% off sitewide, plus an extra 50% off sale styles.
- Abercrombie And Fitch: Abercrombie has reinvented itself over the past few years, making trendy pieces that go viral on TikTok. Browse its limited-time sale to save 25% on select styles.
- Same: If your swimsuit collection is in desperate need of a refresh, Same is offering discounts on fashion-forward pieces until today. Use code SAMEMD10 to get an additional 10% off.
- Yitty: Lizzo’s size-inclusive brand Yitty has been breaking boundaries since its 2022 launch, offering shapewear, athleisure and more for sizes 6XL to XS. Right now, the brand is offering 65% off for new VIP members sitewide.
- Girlfriend Collective: Enjoy up to 50% off on Girlfriend Collective’s sustainably-made activewear.
- Rent The Runway: Now’s your chance to save $120 on 3 months of RTR’s 10-item rental plan. Enter code SUMMERSTYLE to get the deal.
- Adidas: Get up to 55% off men’s, women’s and kids’ styles with code SAVINGS.
- Amazon: Amazon’s daily deals features thousands of clothes, shoes and accessories for up to 48% off.
- Bandier: Shop over 300 activewear and loungewear styles at up to 40% off or more at Bandier.
- Solid & Striped: The swimwear brand is still giving shoppers 25% off almost everything on its site with code MDW25.
- Paige: Code SUMMER23 will still score you 20% off all of Paige’s on-trend clothing and denim.
- Revolve: The retailer’s newly refreshed sale section is filled with markdowns on top designer items, including dresses, shoes and more.
- Outnet: The sister to Net-A-Porter, this discounted site is filled with impressive designer deals—the only catch is that sizes are limited and you have to shop fast. Right now, the sale section has items for up to 80% off.
- Loeffler Randall: Take up to 60% off the designer’s gorgeous flats, sandals and boots right now—just in time to restock your summer wardrobe.
- Tuckernuck: Shop breezy basics and chic dresses, skirts, tops and more at this popular retailer’s sale section.
- Faherty: Take up to 33% off this brand’s best casual basics, designed for easy living in the well-stocked sale sections for men, women and kids as well.
For even more savings opportunities, head over to our Memorial Day coupon page to check out the deals from some of our favorite brands.
Is Memorial Day Weekend A Good Time To Shop Clothing Sales?
Yes, Memorial Day weekend is one of the best times of the year to shop clothing sales. It’s typically your best chance to find markdowns on summer clothes, shoes, accessories and swimsuits until Labor Day. So if a deal catches your eye, it’s probably worth adding to your cart.
How Can I Find The Best Memorial Day Clothing Deals?
As you browse this weekend’s best sales, keep an eye out for brands that rarely go on sale—like Solid & Striped—designer labels at Net-A-Porter. Memorial Day weekend is a rare opportunity to save on the pieces you’ve been coveting from those stores. To make sure you’re truly getting the best deal, you can also do a quick Google search of the item name to make sure it’s not discounted even further elsewhere since there are so many sales taking place right now—or watch this space, since we continually update our Memorial Day sales coverage.